Fence Gate Repair Services: Irving Fence Installation & Gate Repair Services
The gate to your property is the first line of defense against intruders, so it’s important to make sure that it is in good working condition at all times. Installing a new gate can be a big investment, but it’s one that will pay off in the long run. Not only will a new gate deter would-be criminals, but it will also give you peace of mind knowing that your home is well protected. If your existing gate is in need of repair, it’s important to take care of the problem as soon as possible. Even a small issue can quickly become a major security risk, so don’t delay in getting the repairs you need. Fence Gate Repair Services is the leading company in Irving that can take care of all of your Irving fence installation & gate repair service needs. Contact us today for a free quotation and allow us to fortify your property.
Irving Gate Installation
Following are some of the types of gates that we usually install:
● Custom gates
● Sliding gates
● Automatic gates
● Commercial gates
● Call entry gates
● Electric gates
● Driveway gates
● Residential gates
When it comes to security, your gates are one of the most important features of your home. Not only do they serve as a physical barrier that protects you against intruders, but they also help to deter would-be criminals from trying to break in. Of course, in order for your gates to be effective, they need to be properly installed. Here’s how we install new gates:
● First, we will select the location for your new gates. We always keep in mind that the gates have to be placed in a position that is both visible and easily accessible.
● Once we have selected the location, we mark out the area where the posts will be placed. Then, using a shovel or post-hole digger, we excavate two holes that are approximately two feet deep.
● Next, we insert the posts into the holes and fill them with concrete. We make sure to level off the tops of the posts so that they are evenly spaced.
● Once the concrete has been set, we begin measuring and cutting the sections of the fence that will attach to the posts. As we’re working, we ensure that the sections would overlap so that there are no gaps between them.
● To attach the sections of the fence, we either use screws or nails. We predrill the holes so that the wood wouldn’t split.
● Finally, once all of the sections are in place, we add any desired trim or decoration. This is purely optional, but it can help to give your new gates a finished look.
If you’re looking for a reputable, reliable company to handle your gate and fence repair needs
Don’t hesitate to get in touch with Fence Gate Repair Services. Call us today at (469)-224-1779 to schedule a free consultation.